Who we are
Universal Vocational Institute has been helping students from all walks of life reach their career goals and achieve their professional dreams since October 2007. We have been working for more than a decade to create a more meaningful learning experience for adult learners. The road doesn’t have to be long and tough. Some of our programs can be completed in as little as a few months. We believe in you and what you are capable of. If you strive for a good balance between work, family, and education, you are not alone. Countless students have come to us and we have provided them with the career preparation required for succeeding in today’s workplace. Your success is our success!
Universal Vocational Institute strives to provide a high quality education to post-secondary education students. Our institution is committed with our students to help them become successful professionals. Our main focus is preparing you and expanding your opportunities in a competitive job market. This is all accomplished with the right professional advancement training, intellectual inquiry, and community involvement. Our students obtain a significant amount of knowledge to become the qualified healthcare professionals employers expect them to be. This knowledge acquired at our hands-on training courses will help you face the demands of sundry challenges as they emerge in the pursuit of your career in the health and beauty industry.
Universal Vocational Institute’s (UVI) mission is to train students to become entry-level professionals in careers that are in high demand. Universal Vocational Institute aims to improve employability and inspire life-long career growth, thereby improving the quality of life of individuals in the community.
Our objectives are to:
- Offer graduates viable career options by providing quality educational programs based on employer-driven requirements;
- Maintain a qualified, caring faculty and staff dedicated to the personal and professional development of each student;
- Prepare and encourage students to pursue learning throughout their lives and incorporate in the job market.
- Assure the professional success of the students.
- Train students for professional advancement, intellectual inquiry, and community engagement.
- Teach knowledge to become qualified professionals to confront the diverse challenges in the health and beauty industries.